1. EXHIBIT HOURS
Friday – setup from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Friday – Exhibits open from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday – Exhibits open from 10am to 5:00pm
Sunday – Exhibits from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
2. BREAKFAST – A continental breakfast will be provided for you Saturday morning from 9-10 a.m.
3. WATER – there will be a continuous supply of water at the water station in the Exhibit Hall.
4. STORAGE – the hotel does not supply a separate room. Any storage will have to be under your table or in your room.
5. SECURITY – (Exhibit Hall) will be monitored from opening to closing, each day of the convention by Orlando Police Dept.
6. SHIPPING – please do not ship earlier than one week prior to Convention. You may ship your preference. The hotel requests you please have Florida Flute Association or Florida Flute Convention marked on your boxes.
7. EXTENSION CORDS – you may borrow the FEW cords they have on hand. It is recommended that you bring one if you think you’ll need one due to the shortage of cords the hotel has.
8. DISPLAYS – attachment to the walls are not allowed. You must provide your own wall racks if you wish to hang anything.
Karl Lutgens, Florida Flute Convention Exhibits Chair
401 SW 4th Ave
Esplanade on Law Olas #302
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33315