You must FIRST apply as a 2018 FFA Member if new or change your membership level from 2017 to 2018 using the separate membership form found in the Membership-2018 menu bar above, which will be available at a later date.
Failure to change membership level to 2018-Adult or 2018-Student or to join as a new member into the FFA will result your convention registration TO NOT BE VALID.
SEPARATE FEES AND SEPARATE FORMS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND:
2018 Adult Annual Membership Fee $30, Convention Fee $55.
2018 Student Annual Membership Fee $10, Convention Fee $30.
Non-flutist guests of FFA members $15 for all three days.
- This is a flute convention for FFA members.
- Flutists of all levels and ages, active or non-active, must register as a member to attend.
- Complimentary parking is for FFA members staying at the hotel. All others must pay $16 per day (Subject to change).
Deadline to pre-register is 5:00pm January 11, 2018
Convention fees AND membership fees are non-refundable
- Click on link: 2018 Pre-Registration Convention Form – PRE-REGISTRATION WILL OPEN THIS FALL and must be done online.
- An onsite registration fee of $10 will be added if you choose to register at the convention.
- For those who choose to wait, there will be a form on a table at the site for you to fill out before you pay at the registration desk.
Non-Flutist Guests Pre-Registration Form – PRE-REGISTRATION WILL OPEN THIS FALL. You may register onsite when you arrive. It will be helpful if your FFA member is with you when you register.