If your proposal gets accepted, please come back to this page to pay your accompaniment fee at the bottom of the page by clicking on the dropdown menu and choosing the amount you owe.
Instructions for Performing or Presenting at the 2018 FFA Convention
- DEADLINE FOR PROPOSALS: OCTOBER 1, 2017
- Flute choirs have a separate proposal form.
- Priority will be given to performers and presenters who did NOT perform or present in the same capacity during the 2017 FFA Convention.
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: Please download the appropriate proposal form at the bottom of the page. It must be TYPED, SAVED onto your computer, then attached to an EMAIL to Jeremy Benson. If you don’t save the form onto your hard drive first, it will be blank when you email it. DO NOT SEND IN REGULAR MAIL.
- After being accepted to present or perform, ALL PERFORMERS AND PRESENTERS must fill out and mail the 2018 Convention Pre-Registration application form (located in the CONVENTION menu on the website) AND send in the appropriate membership fee on the 2018 MEMBERSHIP application by the deadline of November 30, 2017. This includes EACH flute choir member from ALL flute choirs.
- **If you receive an acceptance letter and you are required to pay accompaniment fees, please scroll down to the payment section below to make your payment.**
- All performers and presenters are responsible for travel, hotel, equipment and financial arrangements for themselves and their personnel.
- The allotted time is limited to 45 minutes during a one hour time block. (flute choirs are limited to 20 minutes of total music. Please see separate flute choir proposal form)
- Click on the appropriate form for your presentation:
PROPOSALS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT A LATER DATE
Regular Proposal Form
Flute Choir Proposal Form